It is essential to provide one of the best above ground pool lights for your pool; otherwise, you will be putting your pool users in danger! Fortunately, we will assist you in locating the ideal ones for your pool time.
Whenever it comes to finances in the best above ground pool lights, you must understand how to choose the suitable model for your needs; otherwise, you will end up with a pool light that does not have the customer experience you need. Without even a reliable source of lighting, you might even risk your visitors and pool users!
Hereunder is the listing of the top 10 best above ground pool lights. Have a look!
Top 10 Best Above Ground Pool Lights – A Sneak Peak
- Intex LED Pool Wall Light(110-120V)
- Hitopin HP-LED4 Submersible LED Lights
- 10-LED RGB Submersible LED Light, Multi-Color Waterproof
- Kohree Swimming Pool Lights, Underwater Fountain Lights
- Intext Multi-Color LED Pool Fountain for Above Ground Pools
- NiteLighter NL100 LED
- Dark buster Deluxe Above Ground Pool Light
- Pentair 986000 2010 Convertible Aqua Luminator
- Smart pool NL35 NiteLighter Underwater Light for AG Pools
- 4307-BB Waterproof Magnetic LED Color Changing Pool
Best Above Ground Pool Lights (Product Reviews)
1. Intex LED Pool Wall Light(110-120V)
This pool light design from Intex Recreation is a famous pool light, with over 1000 previous customers rating it 4.3 out of 5 stars. Besides, the item is Amazon’s top pick for “best above ground pool lights.”; it costs $85.
The pool light operates on 110 to 120V and has a magnetic wall installing LED system. The specific lens shape is designed to increase the amount of light produced by each light; it can light up to 24 inches of space.
Since this above-ground swimming pool light is magnetic, it can easily stick to any surface as long as the surface described above is magnetic; however, it cannot operate with metal-lined pool walls.
Furthermore, this magnetic technology ensures that the light will operate at a low voltage while ensuring optimum light coverage for the pool. It does not need batteries to operate, allowing you to make the most of your pool light without worrying about charging it!
- Magnet makes it possible to stick with your pool walls or floors.
- Constructed with flotation devices
- Just 110-120 W low electricity consumption.
- The extra light can be up to 24 meters in each room.
- Entirely suitable for magnetic wall pools only
- It is pricey for a single light
2. Hitopin HP-LED4 Submersible LED Lights
Hitopin LED lights are an excellent option for all of your pool lighting needs. With an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 520 previous customers, it’s evident that this is a standard option among pool enthusiasts; additionally, these lights are excellent because they’re just $18.99 for two!
The overhead lights come in sets of two or four and have a distinctive flower pattern. It enables these lights to create one-of-a-kind aesthetics for your above-ground pool! They are also entirely remote-controlled and can display 16 different colors.
They are powered by three AAA batteries, which will last between 10 and 12 hours on a single charge. Furthermore, the batteries are simple to replace or recharge, making them effective and the best above ground pool lights.
They may also be used for other aquatic lighting needs, with the vendors suggesting that the lights be used by the hot tubs, pools, vases, fish tanks, and the like.
- Available in two or four packs.
- The sunflower design creates a pleasant lighting effect.
- Battery-powered light
- A single charge can give up to 12 hours of battery life.
- Up to six different colors are available
- Since it is battery-powered, it will need to be recharged every 10-12 hours or so.
- It must be tightly screwed down after placing the battery.
3. 10-LED RGB Submersible LED Light, Multi-Color Waterproof
If you’re looking for a high-quality, inexpensive pool light, these LED best above ground pool lights from SLB Stores might be a great option. The light costs $8.95 and has earned an average rating of 3.4 out of 5 stars from over 200 previous customers.
The light is indeed made up of ten super-bright LEDs that help ensure optimum light production for your pool, and each light should be able to operate for between 10 and 12 hours at a time.
Similar lights are also ideal for enlightening out from the water; nevertheless, they enable outstanding visuals to be produced as a pool light. The lights have 16 different colors and four color programs to provide users with the most pleasure from the lights; they also have a speed and brightness setting so that you can adjust the amount of light output to your needs and desires.
- Battery-powered with a low power requirement of just 2V
- 16 color choices and 4 color systems
- 10 super-bright LEDs
- An on/off switch is provided.
- Quickly Adjustable light’s speed and brightness
- Ideal for both underwater and non-submerged applications.
- Doesn’t come with batterie
- To keep the light watertight, it must be carefully tightened.
4. VIDOME Rechargeable Pool Lights
VIDOME submersible pool lights use magnetic charging technology and can be charged with a standard USB cable.
After 5 hours of maximum charging, a 2600mAh rechargeable battery will last 50-130 hours. It’s five times lighter than other rechargeable submersible lights with 1000mAh batteries or regular AA or AAA battery-powered pool lights. You don’t need to buy more batteries.
These magnetic led lights have 16 stable colors (white, red, green, blue, and so on), 3 color-changing modes (flash, fade, and smooth), four timer buttons (2h, 4h, 6h, and 24h), and five brightness-adjustable levels, as well as a memory feature.
You may use a single remote to control all of the pool lights led; if any of the pool lights do not respond, press the button for a more extended period. Alternatively, you can choose a color by pressing the button on the charging port, making all lights in various colors simple to use.
- Large Suction Cup
- Strong Anti-rust Magnet
- Fully Waterproof
- Batteries are not included.
5. Intex Energy Efficient Magnetic Above Ground Pool Light
When you consider the perfect above-ground pool light, you likely believe in lights that can hover in the water or be immersed underwater – however, another choice for lighting your pool that you might want to consider is an LED pool fountain as this item from the Intex Store.
This one-of-a-kind pool fountain is outfitted with LED lights, allowing colored water to be pumped into your above-ground pool in a bright show. The fountain will light up your above-ground pool in four bright colors: red, blue, green, and white; this is perfect for adding a little excitement to your garden, particularly late at night when the dark contrast makes these colors stand out.
The product includes a powerful in-built hydroelectric generator, allowing it to quickly generate bright LED lighting without the need for battery power or a link to mains power. It means that you won’t have to worry about charging the device and be placed wherever required for several users.
This model is an excellent way to add light to your above-ground pool pump and is priced at $110; over 530 previous customers gave it an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.
- It has an inbuilt engine.
- Fittings are compatible with the adapter.
- It only comes in four different colors.
- It does not suit above-ground pool frames with an easy set or an oval shape.
6. NiteLighter NL100 LED
Maybe this 100W LED light for above-ground pools is an excellent option if you want an easy-to-install and run device. The light itself has a unique mounting bracket, which allows it to be set up and ready to go in minutes – no drilling required!
The light is ETL and UL approved, meaning that it is safe and secure to use; additionally, its low voltage ensures that you won’t have to worry about excessive power supply around your above-ground pool! Besides, the model has an automatic shutoff after 2 hours!
With a 28-inch cord included, this light should be able to reach anywhere you need it, but if you don’t have a power outlet, you may want to consider a battery-powered light instead. The light itself costs slightly more than $92 and has earned an average customer rating of 4.2/5 stars based on over 410 previous reviews.
- Because of the mounting bracket, the light can be conveniently mounted and removed at will.
- Automatic shutoff after 2 hours to ensure user satisfaction and trust.
- 100W is a low wattage.
- ETL and UL certification ensure consumer trust.
- The 28-inch cord should be sufficient for most above-ground pools.
- For over two decades, the Nitelighter brand has been producing high-quality above-ground pool lighting solutions.
- Although the wattage is low, a mains link is needed because it is not battery operated.
- As compared to other versions, this pool light is relatively expensive.
7. Dark buster Deluxe Above Ground Pool Light
This version of the above-ground pool light, available from the Pentair Store, which is known for providing high-quality water control items, maybe just what you’ve been looking for in a pool light. It comes with two lenses – blue and red – so you can control the color of the light.
This pool light has a halogen quartz light, which is incredibly energy efficient. As a condition, you can expect the light to last for about 4,000 hours. Furthermore, it has been manufactured by UL and CSA specifications, ensuring the user’s protection and dependability.
It needs 12V and has a 25-inch cable, making it relatively flexible regarding where it can be wired. The model, however, lacks battery power and must be connected to a mains electric supply.
- Hydro-optic technology is used to ensure energy conservation and dependability.
- Pentair is a well-known manufacturer of high-quality, dependable water-control equipment.
- It makes use of a halogen quartz lamp.
- It is possible to expect up to 4,000 hours of sun.
- UL and CSA certifications are available.
- These pool lights are an expensive option, with prices starting at $400.
- It only comes in two different light colors, and changing the lenses can be a little tricky if you’re not already in the tub.
8. Pentair 986000 2010 Convertible Aqua Luminator
This one-of-a-kind model of the pool lighting system from the Pentair store may be just what you’ve been looking for for all of your above-ground pool lighting needs. Since the Pentair team is a specialist in high-quality water control systems, you can have confidence in the quality of these lamps.
The collection costs slightly more than $102 and has a 4.5 out of 5-star average rating on Amazon from over 230 previous customers. Previous reviews mention how simple it is to install the unit for the pool, the brightness of the light emitted, and the system’s durability.
The product’s built-in hydro-optic technology ensures that the light emitted by this product is bright and robust, benefiting the entire pool; as the company puts it, they specialize in bringing water to life!
- Manufacturers are experts in delivering high-quality water-control systems.
- It comes in deluxe retail packaging and is designed to suit the vast majority of above-ground pools.
- There is also a fountain attachment available for use.
- A long-lasting commodity that can be counted on to perform flawlessly over several years.
- Simple to set up for your above-ground pool.
- Unit is more costly as compared to others.
- There is a limited supply, so it might not always be available for purchase.
9. Smart pool NL35 NiteLighter Underwater Light for AG Pools
Over 180 previous customers gave this above-ground pool light an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars, with reviews praising its ease of installation and excellent light coverage! As a result, this might be an appropriate option for the above-ground pool light for you to consider if you can obtain one.
The light is checked to ensure that it meets UL requirements and is ETL accredited. It needs a 12V power supply and can light up in four different colors.
- Simple to set up
- It complies with UL requirements and is also ETL-approved. It comes with a 6-month warranty.
- It will light up in four different colors.
- Because of the extra-long link cable, most people should use it with their existing above-ground pool.
- It is essential to have a mains electric supply.
- Since it is currently out of stock, it may be challenging to obtain.
10. Oralys Pool Lights for Above Ground Pools
Oralys LED Pool Light features 15 Bright LEDs, 16 Multi-colors, 4 Brightness, and 3 Dynamic Modes (Flash, Fade, Smooth), allowing you to create a variety of traditional decorations or event party atmospheres for your swimming pool, pond, fountain basin, aquarium, fish tank, vase, flower pot, and bathtub. It is also made of high-quality waterproof material (IP68).
The LED Pool Light comes with a Smart RF Remote, which allows you to monitor the light from a distance of 180ft in the air and 15.8ft in the water. Please keep the light within 15.8ft of the ground because water will interfere with signal propagation. Please keep in mind that the remote is not waterproof.
The Oralys LED Pool Light includes two small magnets that enable you to connect the light to a metal surface easily. If you’re searching for RGB color-changing light that can’t be seen in the water, this is the light for you.
Furthermore, two-timer buttons (2h, 4h) can be used to switch off the hot tub lights automatically. Every product has a 1-year warranty, and lifetime customer service is provided for all customers.
- There are 16 different colors and three different modes.
- Remote control technology allows for simple light switching.
- The batteries are not included.
Pool lights are affordable, but choosing the right one for our needs and lifestyle is the most critical factor. Considering any factor before purchasing the best above ground pool lights can be a challenging job. We’ve assembled a list of the Ten best above ground pool lights to relieve you of this pressure.
Before we can decide what we want to do, we’d like to be well-informed. Every bit of trivia of knowledge is spoon-fed to you to make the crucial decision to purchase the best above ground pool lights and have a good time with family and friends.
When you’ve finished installing the pool lighting, sit back and enjoy the contentment and happiness that comes with a job well done. If we could assist you in this undertaking and alleviate the stress of choosing the best light for you, we would be happy.